Our Food Pantry is staffed by a small group of dedicated volunteers.
We can always use more help.
Here’s how you can get involved.
Perry Road Baptist Church
Food Pantry Volunteer Opportunities
To become a volunteer in the Perry Road Food Pantry, please submit the volunteer form on this page. Upon receiving your submission, the Pantry Director will follow up with you to schedule a time for you to come in and complete some paperwork and get trained.
Who can Volunteer?
Almost anyone can volunteer. Most of our volunteers are individuals, but we welcome (and encourage) organized groups to pitch in. For example:
- A club or organization (Rotary, Elks, 4H, etc.)
- The Boy Scouts or Girls Scouts
- A team from a church
- A team from a local business
- A college organization or a high school group.
Volunteers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian prior to working a shift.
There are many different ways you can help, including:
- Serving Clients and filling food orders
- Picking up donated food from the Regional Food Bank
- Unloading food deliveries and stocking shelves
- Hosting a food drive
- Organizing a fundraiser
- Donating food or funds.
Fill out the form below if you’re interested in becoming a volunteer.